Turn Your Photos into a Classic Fine Art Print!
We offer 4 styles of Paper Prints for all your needs at affordable prices.
Glossy Paper Satin Paper
Matte Paper Metallic Paper
Our Glossy Photo Prints are printed on our Epson® glossy photo paper, it was developed for photographers with a discerning eye who demands maximum color gamut and image resolution. Glossy Photo Papers offer a smooth traditional look for your images and look amazing paired with one of our custom frames!
Our Satin Photo Prints are printed on our Epson® semi-glossy photo paper, it was developed for photographers with a discerning eye who demands maximum color gamut and image resolution. Satin Photo Papers offer a mix of matte and gloss look for your images.
Our Matte Photo Prints are printed on our Epson® Matte photo paper, it was developed for photographers with a discerning eye who demands maximum color gamut and image resolution. Matte photo paper are very recommended for arts that are displayed in very bright rooms or if you wish to bring out the actually colors of your print. They are also very recommended for photos with a lot of black in it since material is not reflective.
Our Metallic Paper prints are printed on Moab® Slick Rock Metallic Paper. Your photos printed on metallic paper will look more dramatic and will have a higher perceived value. Metallic photo paper has a subtle iridescence while keeping a nice white point so that your images appear true to color.
Choose from one of our classic polystyrene frames offered. You can preview them in 3D with your own images!
- Box Frame (No space between canvas and frame, works with Canvas depth under 0.75'' only)
Box frames are 1-1/8'' polystyrene picture frames and are currently offered in 3 colors: Gold,White, and Black
Gold White Black
- Floater Frame (1/4'' space between canvas and frame, works with Canvas depth up to 1.5'')
Our real wood Float Frames display your image with ¼" space between the frame and the print edge for a gorgeous floating effect. They come ready to hang with a wire hanger on the back.
Floater frames are 2-1/8'' polystyrene picture frames and are currently offered in 3 colors: Black, White, and Walnut
Our Floater frames come with all hanging hardware, all you need is a screwdriver! Just place your canvas in the frame, attach it with the included hardware and you're done.
With Illusions Floater Creating the floating canvas effect has never been easier! Floater Frames are the preferred way to frame canvas paintings.
Our Canvas Floating Frames allow your entire work to be viewed, in fact even the sides of your canvas are easily seen. The space between your canvas and the interior of the frames make it appear as if your canvas is floating in space!
Allow your entire work to be viewed! Even the sides of your canvas are easily seen.
- Create the "floating canvas" with ease.
- Show off all aspects of your painting — even the sides!
- Frames available in Black, White and Walnut finish.
- Includes all hardware for simple assembly- We use flexible clips that would hold any width\depth canvas up to 1-3/4” in depth.
- Unobtrusive look that lets the painting speak for itself while providing a professional finish.
WHY CHOOSE THE POLYSTYRENE PICTURE FRAMES?
- Better price.
- Better Quality
- More impressive designs and lively colors.
- More durable, resistant to shipping \ weather damages and longer longevity.
- Proudly cut and assembled in The U.S.A.
- Faster turn around time-Produced in our N.Hollywood facilty in 1-3 days.
- Certified green- 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.